Woocommerce websites are dedicated to helping you sell products or services from your WordPress site. It allows sellers to sell digital and physical products or services. It also, allows sellers to manage their inventory and shipping, collect or request payments and even sort out taxes automatically. Managing a Woocommerce website gives you 100% control of your data. It also, supports mobile devices of all kinds. As of June 2018, woo-commerce has become one of the best and most popular ecommerce tools for WordPress sites.
Although, Woocommerce has been in existence since 2011, it also only started to gain popularity over the last 5 years. Business owners, are starting to recognise how easy it is for beginners to use and just like WordPress, it is free and open source.
With years of experience creating and also, managing Woocommerce websites. We can provide your business with a variety of Woo-commerce solutions that’ll give you control over the look, feel and also functionality of your online store. We have worked on a variety of Woocommerce websites in the Preston, Blackpool, Liverpool, Manchester and also, other Lancashire areas.
Here are some of the features available to you when you choose a Woocommerce website:
- Sell any kind of product.
- Add unlimited products and images.
- Add unlimited categories, tags and attributes.
- Show product ratings and reviews.
- Choose payment options.
Woocommerce Websites – What you get with MobilePhoneApps Ltd
- Support and also, management of multiple languages and currencies.
- High quality website design and development.
- Up-to-date Report Management Service (RMS).
- A variety of hosting options.
- Content Management; System (CRM) integration service.
- We save you time and money by setting up your website and web development needs.
- Our experienced specialists can manage your WooCommerce store.
- Dedicated customer support channels.
The team at MobilePhoneApps Ltd have the knowledge and also, the experience to make your dream online store a reality. We are also, already helping clients in Preston, Manchester, Blackpool, Blackburn, Liverpool and other cities in Lancashire expand their Woocommerce website presence.