Bespoke Re-Ordering App – Wholesale Ordering App – Order Management App
A bespoke reordering app, simplifies the ordering process for both you and your customers. It allows your customers to place repeat orders, without the inconvenience of having to look through catalogues, for specific products.
We design our bespoke reordering app system, with your specific product or service in mind. We work together with you to create a bespoke application that meets your every need. The app will be built, to improve sales by speeding up the ordering process.
Your bespoke reordering app, will also allow your customers to order your products accurately, precisely without any mistakes. They are then allowed to save all their previous orders on the app and resubmit again, if they require repeated orders. We store every single product ordered in “Quick Order” which allows them to see previously ordered products, which allows them to choose products and place orders quickly.
Once order is complete, your customers and you will receive confirmation of the order, which you can save or print. This reordering app is very simple to use, it will create shorter wait times, which means better service and happy customers.
Features on our bespoke Reordering App includes:
- The ability to see push notifications.
- Send information about events and offers.
- Display your opening times and update them during the holiday period.
- Quickly inform customers on recalls or closures.
- Add your own staff profiles and business information.
- Create digital versions of your newsletters and leaflets
The Amazing MobilePhoneApps Ltd Services also Includes:
- Support for multiple currencies and also, languages so your bespoke reordering app has a global reach.
- Shopping cart development features!
- An efficient an up to date Report Management Service (RMS)
- A quality Content Management System (CMS) integration service.
Contact us today for a free consultation for businesses in Preston, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, North West areas and throughout the United Kingdom.